Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Worth Reading: Steven Hart & The Last Three Miles

To say the least, writer and journalist Steven Hart has a way with words. A good example of that is how he used them for the bio on his personal website:
“I was abandoned as an infant and raised by wolves in the New Jersey countryside, taking shelter by day in the undergrowth of highway medians and traffic ramps. A kindly farmer found me in one of his snares and brought me back to his house, where he taught me to read, speak and write my name with a firm but crooked hand. After that, there was nothing to do but send me to Rutgers University, where despite my best efforts I graduated with a degree in English. I live with my family midst amber waves of condos and shopping malls, enjoying a quiet life, except on moonlit nights when my four-legged brothers and I range the countryside in search of prey.”
This post has been moved to my current blog, which can be found here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment