Thursday, January 14, 2010

Donation for Haiti Earthquake Victims

Support Doctors Without Borders in Haiti

Doctors Without Borders is who my family donated through to help those in Haiti (you can click the image to go directly to their donation page). If you can, please consider donating to those organizations that can bring help to the victims of this week's devastating earthquake:

At this time, I think it's important to show that we're part of the solution, instead of being part of the problem (my thanks to blogger MsLadyDeborah for clearly stating this in her post today, and for getting me off my butt regarding this).

3 comments:

  1. Donated to our local Oxfam yesterday by way of a few purchases. A truly terrible disaster. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Your halo just got a bit brighter.

    ReplyDelete