Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tales from the (Movie) Theater: Part 1

Continuation of the series that began here.

Brotherhood

By the mid-70's, I needed a steady job to support my endeavor of higher education (and perhaps affording to have money in my pocket for dating purposes, too). Ah...youth. A college education was something my mother pushed for, and I (the surviving oldest) got that obligación. I was at L.A. City College at the time--junior college--see what mediocre high school grades get you. Now, my younger brother (by 1 year and 8 months) on the other hand sought work foremost (and had done so since he finished high school).

The rest of the chapter has been updated and relocated to my current blog, found here.

Next up: The Owner (Part 2)

2 comments:

  1. Good grief, you're pausing now???

    I can't help laughing; oh, the many fond (or not) reminiscences of sibling rivalry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to keep it to some short chapters to prevent me from droning on infinitum ;-). Yes, sibling rivalry is such fun...

    ReplyDelete