Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day 2008

It's 6:50 in the AM at a desert resort, and it's Father's Day. My wife and kids are still asleep--typical. Well, except for my 8 year old daughter, the fierce one. Her allergies have been giving her a bad time while here. The desert is no friend to her. Well, when all of the kids are up they'll be clamor for going to the pool ASAP. My turn for that this morning--yesterday was my turn and I played golf (typical).

I wish I could come up with something more dramatic for my first blog post, but there it is. Up in the dark, typing and reading by the laptop screen--damn typical. However, I love being a dad, love my kids and she-who-must-be-obeyed (and if she reads that, I'm in so much trouble...). Hope all the fathers out there have a great day, especially Tiger down in at Torrey Pines for today's final round at the U.S. Open. Go Eldrick!

No comments:

Post a Comment