Friday, March 20, 2009

Humbled AND Tagged!

Corey, of The Drowning Machine, has honored and humbled me with a Premio Dardos award in his post today. Being tagged for any award is an honor. But when it comes from someone you really enjoy reading (and miss when he doesn't post in awhile :-), then it's easy to humble any curmudgeon (like me). BTW, Corey's ether contributions do live up to the description (by way of  K-Squared Ramblings) he cites in his post:

"recognizes the values that each blogger shows each day in their efforts to convey cultural ethical, literary, personal, etc. values… in short, it demonstrates his creativity through his vibrant thoughts, which remain innate within the letters, torn between his words."


If I am anywhere near that neighborhood, I'll die wax happy. And, it is a great way to start the season of Spring! Of course, our weather here has a wonder sense of humor--by way of the temperature dropping and rain in our weekend forecast. So, to state the rules of this meme (for which I'll credit Holger Haase):

The Rules are:

1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2) Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.


I've checked that first one. Now, to the second. I'll nominate in the spirit of this award meme:
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I think 'Whose shoes' may get to be a daily fix with me, too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete