- Thank the person who gave this to you.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you.
- Name seven things about yourself that no one would really know.
- Nominate seven "Kreativ Bloggers."
- Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Okay, the first three have been accomplished. That means I have to name some aspects about myself that I've yet to mention. Hmm...
- When I was born, I didn't cry (and the doctor didn't bother to spank me). Since she thought she'd had another stillborn delivery, I scared the hell out of my mother right off the bat!
- The Monday morning my wife went into labor with our first, I had an almost empty gas tank when it came time to drive her to the hospital (and she still never let's me forget that).
- Being a Leo (astrological sign), I find it a strange coincidence that actor Bert Lahr (the actor who played the Cowardly Lion from The Wizard of Oz) and I share the same birth date.
- I absolutely love the smell of ground coffee, but I've never enjoyed drinking it (I'm a long-time tea drinker).
- I'm right-handed, but when I give applauds, I clap like a southpaw (left hitting into the right hand instead of the other way around).
- In the 11th grade, I suffered a fractured jaw (the result of my '63 Ford Falcon suddenly meeting a 1935 Pontiac after a gymnastic meet).
- In the past 20 years of playing, I've met my share of people who've achieved a hole-in-one (some with more than one, and many of them just starting the game of golf)--and I still don't have one!
These are the Kreativ Bloggers I wish to nominate because I really enjoy reading their content and am happy to make them a daily habit:
pattinase - Patti's blog description say's it all, "Looks at writing, books, movies, politics, life, music".
Lesa's Book Critiques - She-Who-Reads-Unbelievable-Amounts is always worth a read (Lesa is in fact, a librarian).
Technicolor Dreams - Christian Devine's wonderful and colorful look at culture, film, music, politics, and skidoo.
Novel Whore's Blog - I recently discovered this delightful blogger, and way happy I did.
Elogios - he may be a distant relative, but I would have selected Poncho anyway because he's someone I like to read.
Jen's Book Thoughts - this blogger continues to inspire for the joy she takes in the author and book thoughts she writes down.
The Drowning Machine - how could I not include Corey since he's a fan of crime fiction, old movies, football and good whiskey.