The Rules Are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
My quirks are:
One...I've never liked the feel of velvet--it has the like scratching your fingers on a chalkboard-like feel for me.
Two...I can snag anything. Meaning, I can walk by an object, and if it has a part that can be caught up (like a loop in a loose knit sweater), I'll accidentally catch it with something on my person...it's a gift, I know.
Three...when I sneeze, and my family can attest to this, it is in a group of three. My kids now know to wait for the third one to say 'bless you'.
Four...like Jen, I despise 'reality' TV programming (it's a senseless narcotic that keeps us unaware of the more important things).
Five...red would be my favorite color, but I never wear it (though, I'll quickly notice it on others, especially a woman wearing red lipstick).
Six...without effort, I can spot out-of-plumb wall fixtures or pictures wherever I go (and I fight with myself to not straighten them).
For this social network game, I'm suppose to tag six others. So, I'll pick what I think are six interesting bloggers, who just happen to list L.A. Requiem, a Crais favorite of mine, as one of theirs in their blogspots:
- Ryan at Worst Case Scenario
- Gay Degani at Words in Space
- Cory at The Drowning Machine
- Dave Stewart at Fabric of Verse
- D.S. Brown at Slings and Arrows
- Slade Wilson at Slade's Place
For those of them interested in playing, I look forward to their posts. If they opt for not, (hopefully) no harm done.