So, onto the rules of The Award:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
- Dennis over at Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule - while I've conversed online with this movie blogger, and since he's local, I look forward to the day we meet at the New Beverly Cinema and discuss the merits of The Howling vs. An American Werewolf in London ;-)
- Elyse over at Obsessions of a Pop Culture Nerd - she of the frighteningly smart nieces (and their spotless punctuation and grammar... really, I'm not bitter) and her fun as hell content covering books, authors, film, directors, and what not; she also happens to look stunning in red (and not all can pull that off, IMO)
- Lesa from Lesa's Book Critiques - not only does she read and review some of the most interesting books out there, she's a librarian (and they are, as a whole, some of the nicest, smartest and best read people on earth); and my thanks for the book recommendation for my teen's recent birthday, Lesa (he loved it)
- Nordette over at Who's Shoes Are These Anyway - this blogger/writer/future novelist always challenges her readers with the topics she covers (life, politics, injustice, music, parenting, breaking events, etc.), and she does it all with a manner and clarity I wish I had; plus she lives in the city with the best jazz out there
- Livius over at Riding The High Country - this is another of the movie bloggers I discovered this year and now follow because of his writing, reviews, and depth of knowledge (plus the depth of his movie archive); that, and his admiration of the western make visits there well worthwhile
p.s., where are my manners? Congrats to you, J.D., upon receiving this very same award. Well earned and well done.
Powered by ScribeFire.